5-year programme, long-cycle full-time master studies,
Admission based on the results of the secondary school leaving examination.
Upon graduation, the graduate must take the National Exam in Physiotherapy, in order to obtain the right to practise.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- is interested in health and quality of life,
- likes working with people,
- is insightful and able to motivate others,
- is patient, empathetic, committed and
follows the principle that with small steps you
can reach any goal.
- works in healthcare facilities, sports centres and wellness centres,
- may conduct an own physiotherapeutic business activity,
- recognizes injuries, performs diagnostic procedures for physiotherapy purposes, plans, carries out and controls the physiotherapeutic process.